WHAT WE DO
We are a Kodak Express Digital Solutions outlet based in the North of England. Established in 2001 we have been dealing with digital transfers and printing professionally for the the past 14 Years. We transfer all types of home video tapes to high grade Taiyo Yuden DVDs renowned as being one of the leading manufacturers of professional quality DVDs. The following is a list of the video formats we transfer :-
- Mini DV
- Digital 8
Price shown is for a single tape transfer regardless of the recording length. Ten minutes or six hours the price is the same.
HOW TO ORDER
1. Enter the number of tapes you are sending in the quantity box.
2. Proceed to checkout, fill out your delivery address and make your payment.
3. Package your tapes securely and post them to:-
Video Transfer Department (VHS)
25 Minden Parade
Please be sure to enclose your name & email with your tapes so we can match the tapes to your order. PLEASE NOTE cost of posting the tapes is paid for by you. As your tapes contain your precious memories, we recommend sending your tapes via a tracked service.
4. Once we receive your tapes we will be in contact to let you know we have them. Your tapes will be transferred and your DVDs will be shipped back to you within 5 working days, maybe slightly longer for larger orders of 20 or more tapes.
6. In the unlikely event you require your original tapes returning let us know. Tapes are returned at customers cost, we will send you a paypal money request equal to the cost of shipping these back to you.
7. Once you have received your DVDs, please leave a review, it really helps us with our customer service.
FURTHER INFORMATION & FAQs
We only use the highest quality equipment & DVDs, but please be aware transferring the footage doesn’t improve on the original quality of your tapes. If your tapes are in poor condition and have playback issues, these will also be apparent on the DVD as well.
If your tapes are showing signs of mould (white markings) please do not send. It is likely that any tapes like this we would be unable to transfer.
On the DVD sleeve we will copy any titles you have on your original tape so you can identify each disc.
We take responsibility for your tapes once we receive them. If they are lost on route to the lab you are responsible for locating them and liaising with your chosen courier regarding such issues. Hence why we recommend using a tracked service.
Please do not send broken tapes. This is not a repair service so we would be unable to do anything with these.
We will dispose of your original tapes as soon as we receive your review or 4 weeks after you receive your DVDs. Which ever comes first.
Any other questions call the video team on 0161 764 0098.